Followers

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Patchwork Daisy


TUESDAY, 22 MAY 2012



Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking the time to visit. Blogging is fairly new to me and I still have much to learn though I am loving the challenges. This is the second blog I have created...the first did not work out well so better luck second time. The ladies I have been following for a while I am i bit in awe of as I would love to be able to post every day but my work commitments will not allow me the time. I have 2 days off together on a Monday and Tuesday so think for the time being it will be mon/tues blog. If any of you kind followers would like to leave a comment I will look forward to reading them.

Love
Sharon


Whey hey, my first card

Patchwork Daisy

I purhased this Lili of the Valley stamp whilst at an advanced colouring workshop held by LOTV. I met lots of like minded crafters and had a fabulous afternoon. Bev who took the class and Dawny P who was demonstrating on the day, are two very talented ladies. Maybe one day I can hope to have their talents. Thanks to the day my bank balance is now looking depleted. 

Below is a LOTV stamp - the teddy I think is just adorable and would be perfect for any age group and many occasions. 
The image has been Coloured using copic markers and polychromo pencils. The digital download papers are from Pink Petticoat. I have recently purchased the metal embellie and the hat pin from WOC and I must say I love them. Will definitely be buying more of those. 


Click on the images to see a larger view

Image and sentiment LOTV
Colouring medium Copic Markets and Polychromo pencils
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Die by Memory Box - Oyster Stamps
Flowers, Corner embellie and hat pin - WOC

Thank you for taking the time to view my first card. I would have loved to have posted another card but my what an afternoon. I had a break late afternoon and when I returned to my blog I decided that I would change the background layout. As Julia Roberts is famous for saying..."Big mistake...huge" - I lost all my afternoons work and could not get it back. Thank you so much Sophie (my daughter) for doing tea whilst I started all over again. Hence no time to post another card.
If any fellow bloggers have any advice on how to centre my header it would be appreciated. I have tried and tried but it is to far to the left.  
Very tired now so 
Night night bloggers.


I have entered this card on the following challenges
 Wild Orchid Challenge blog *
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk  challenge 24 Anything goes






1 comment:

Bev said...

Sharon this is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...