Followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

Patchwork Bunch of Balloons

Good evening.

Hope you are all feeling better than I am. My throat feels like I have swallowed razor blades - guess I am going to wake up in the morning with a full blown cold.

Usually when I make a card I search for relevant challenges first but with the following card I made it with couple of challenges in mind - Ready Teddy go challenge and the Ribbon Girls Blog.

Patchwork Bunch of Balloons


I started with a card blank from Craftwork Cards. The image is from LOTV which has been
 coloured with Promarkers. 
The papers are from NitWit Collections called Petal Fresh Too, love these papers.
The flowers are from WOC.


The sentiment tags, which are so useful are from LOTV.
The ribbon has been coloured with a Pro marker to blend with the coloured image. 



The cloud dies are by Memory Box which are available from many craft stores. 

I am entering this card into the following Challenges.


Ready Teddy Go Challenge - Up Up and Away
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Colour Challenge 21

Will be back on Tuesday for my next Papertake Weekly Challenge.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hope you get lots of crafting done whilst I am at work - shame.



7 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Sharon, just visiting for the first time and have really enjoyed looking at your blog posts during July. Love the patchwork balloons, they draw the eye into the teddy image, and the colours work really well together. Helen (Sydney)

Apassionforpaper said...

Sharon, I just love your card, it's perfection, adore everything about it.

Thank you for joining us at the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge this month and we hope to see you again soon

Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

Debs M said...

Love the blue and orange, great idea to use a pm on the ribbon, your card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Up, Up and Away’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x

Debbie Dt x

Penny said...

Darling design, Sharon! Love the teddies! The clouds & sparkle look so cute above your image! Love this! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Sharon - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

angelic crafter said...

Thankyou for visiting my blog and your lovely comments, I remember visiting your blog when checking out some challenges you had entered, thought I was a follower, but I have now made sure :0) I love what you have done with this card, I love the new LOTV stamps and hope to add some to my collection. Love the clouds you have popped up as well XOX Tania

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, gorgeous image and love the clouds...thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...