Followers

Monday 24 March 2014

My NEC crafty stash.

Good Evening friends.
Hope you are all well.
I thought I would share with you my crafty stash from my visit to the NEC on Saturday. 
I had a lovely day and enjoyed meeting up with Debs, Claire, Laurie, Pami and her mum for lunch. It is lovely to see blogging friends in the flesh rather than over Cyer space. 

I have already used some of my stash which you will see when I blog my card on Wednesday for the new Diva's challenge.


A close up of the stash. 


Gorgeous papers. 


There were so many Tattered Lace dies I would have loved but I was very good and stuck to one. The Joanne Sheen die is my now favourite butterfly die.



Some more moulds for my air drying clay - can't get enough of these and they make such gorgeous embellishments. 


Lili of the Valley Wedding Invite Stamps as a friend has asked me to make her Step-daughters wedding invites. Exciting but scary as I have never made invites before.
Wink of Luna pens in Silver and Gold. LOTV stamp.
Circular dies.


Reels of Lace. 

I am still in the process of moving my craft room but will post pictures as soon as it is finished..
Have a lovely week and I will see you on Wednesday for my DT card but sooner for a catch up. 

Hugs Sharon. xxx

15 comments:

mags said...

Some lovely new stash Sharon. Sounds like you had a good day. Looking forward to seeing your makes.
Mags
x

DesignerDiva said...

You have some lovely new stash there Mrs!!! It looks like we bought some of the same things but I missed the mod podge moulds!!! Lovely to meet you and can't wait to see what you make with your goodies
Hugs Laurie xx

Unknown said...

Ooh some lovely stuff there Sharon, look forward to seeing tomorrow's make x

brenda said...

What a fabulous haul Sharon, enjoy playing.

B x

Donna Ellis said...

ooooo! how fun, Sharon! I can hardly wait to see what you do with all the wonderful goodies! Thanks for sharing. hugs, de

susiestacey said...

Great stash there Sharon, looks like you had a good spend, l bought the Katy Sue Moulds too as they are lovely x Susan x

Claire said...

A fab selection of stash Sharon. It was great to meet up with you again this year and have a good ole natter over lunch. Can't wait to see your creation on Wednesday. Take care, Claire x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what beautiful goodies you have bought Sharon.

gr karin

Marjorie said...

Fabulous goodies Sharon, I can see someone is going to be busy for some time.. I loved the look of that gorgeous lace:)...
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Debs said...

Fabulous crafty stash Sharon - so looking forward to seeing your makes with this gorgeous lot.
It was great to see you again and I look forward to the next time :o)
Debs xx

cotnob said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous day Sharon, it must be nice to meet up with crafting friends. Can't wait to see what you create with some of your new crafty stash.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous new goodies Sharon..have fun playing.
Hugs Wendy xx

Penny said...

What a wonderful haul of goodies! Enjoy them! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, what fantastic stash Sharon! I used to love visiting the Ally Pally craft show and always came home with arms full of gorgeous stash. I'm well jel, of your crafty haul. I wonder what New Zealand will have to offer in comparison?! I guess I'll find out. So look forward to seeing what gorgeous makes you come up with. Hugs, Wends x

Tammi said...

Lots of wonderful and fun goodies there! So glad you had a nice day...I really like that butterfly die too, will have to be on the lookout for it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...