Followers

Friday 12 June 2015

Three little birdies

Good evening.
 
I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.

I am going to try and tame our garden tomorrow.  Not a job I am looking forward to as I hate gardening though I do love and admire a beautiful garden. My sister and dad are the gardeners - I am the creative one. When they see my garden they tut and say "Oh dear Sharon"!!!
 
I have a card to show you today using a digital stamp from Stromstad Scrapbooking called Birdie - in a bunch. I think these image are so cute.

Links to the items used are at the bottom of my post.
 
 
The image has been coloured using Distress Markers.

 
From The Ribbon Girl I have used.
 

Pink flowery organza ribbon, Birdcage Charm, Cherry Blossom, 20mm open Roses, Beaded white stamen, Kort and Godt rolled roses, Tiny pale pink roses, flat back pearls.
 
The other flowers are from LLC and WOC.


 
The gorgeous dies are from Noor Design UK.
 
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges
 
Craft for the Craic - The big Occasion
As you like it - Roses - so delicate with beautiful aromas.
Crafting Musketeers - Shades of Summer
 
Thank you for stopping by and for your much appreciated comments.
 
I will see you all very soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x


24 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love that bunch of birdies! Your design and details are fabulous...as ever!
Chris
x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning Sharon I love that stamp its just gorgeous so cute your design is fabulous loving those rolled flowers and pretty ribbon and dies.Its all just perfect good luck with the gardening Love and hugs Carole x

JenniferD said...

Aren't these Birdies Sooooo Adorable and looking Fabulous on this Stunning Card! Enjoy your Weekend!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sharon, such an adorable image and fabulous details.
Good luck with the gardening.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is adorable Sharon the image made me smile and of course I love all the embellishments
Kevin xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Sharon.
Sue x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Sharon. Lovely embellies and an adorable image! hugs, Marlies

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful embellishments and adorable image. x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Sharon, love the sweet image and all the pretty embellies.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fun and cute and a gorgeous card Sharon
Gr Karin

Christine L said...

Fabbie fun image and gorgeous card Sharon.... I do love these little puffs of birdies and your wonderful colouring of them!

Hope you mastered the garden!

Hugs
Christine x

Jacee said...

Such a lovely design, the image is perfectly coloured and so darn cute, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Penny said...

So absolutely adorable, Sharon! I love that fun image! Another fantastic design, with wonderful embellies and a beautiful palette! Love your coloring, too! :^)
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Eulanda said...

OMG THIS IS SO STINKIN' CUTE! Love your style and cards as well and thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. Love this card making world!! Wonderful peeps like us. ha ha ha ha ha!! Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed creation, the colours are just gorgeous. I have these birds and love them.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Mojca said...

Waw this looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at As You Liek It. Hugs! Mojca

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Sharon! The image is so sweet and I love the colour palette! Fabulous design and embellies as always.
Hugs
Gina xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable, I love these birds! Great design.

MagsB said...

Another gorgeous card, Sharon! I absolutely love the cute, funny birds!!

love Mags B x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Sharon! Another fabulous card! I am so excited! and so looking forward to working alongside you at FFF DT. How great that we can enjoy it together¬! Judy x

Kelly said...

This is one of my favorites. I love the image they are so cute! Your adorned them well.
Hugs KElly

Crafting Musketeers said...

Beautiful , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog xx

Angela said...

Beautiful card with lots of details and interest. Your flowers are fab!
Thanks for sharing in the Craft for the Craic challenge.

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...