Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Scrapiniec and Foamiran.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well.
 
Before I show you my card I would like to remind you of our Anything Goes challenge which is going on until the end of the month. You can find the challenge here.
 
I am sharing my card with you today which incorporates Scrapiniec and Foamiran Flowers.
 
 
At the centre of the card is the Scrapiniec Heart and to the left Mehendi Laces.
 
 
I added the bronze Butterfly and Scissors for more texture. To the butterfly I added Pearls from the Dutch doobadoo Pearl Pen.
The lacy flower to the right has been cut from the Gwendoline Lace. This has tassels dropping from the flower but I cut the flower away to use as a flower.
 
 
 
I have been playing around with Foamiran making some gorgeous flowers. If you haven't tried it yet Foamiran is so much fun and so addictive. Tracy has a fabulous selection of dies and foam.
 
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Hugs Sharon. x



5 comments:

Debs said...

Stunning card Sharon - the flowers are sooooo gorgeous.
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

Donna said...

Stunning as always Sharon and your Foamiran flowers look gorgeous.
Hugs, Donna xx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wow Beautiful card Sharon !
Lovely papers many lovely details ....
Hugs Doris

Chris said...

Completely gorgeous Sharon, wonderful design and embellishments, the flowers look amazing!
Chris
x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning love your very classy design fabulous Must take a look at that foam gorgeous flowers Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...