Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Songbird by Pion Design.

Good morning.


I am sharing with you today a card for Noor Design UK using the gorgeous papers, image and tags from Pion Design's Songbird collection. The colours on these papers are so pretty. 


 Below is the Joy Border Die with Carved Flowers which is so pretty. To the centres I have added Sparkle Resin embellishments. 


 
I added various flowers in blues and whites below and added a metal leaf to the side.
 



To the right I added a Vintage Mirror. The butterfly and birthday banner were cut from the papers.
 


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you soon.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 


2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Wauw Sharon What a beautiful card !!!
Lovely details I love it !
Greetings Doris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...