Followers

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Inspiration post for Noor Design UK.

Good Morning.

As it is Wednesday, it is my turn to show you some inspiration using some gorgeous embellishments from Noor Design UK. Believe me, there is so much gorgeousness in Tracy's shop.

I shall be eagerly awaiting the Postman this week. It is my birthday on Saturday and Russ transferred some money into my account so that I could order lots of goodies from Noor Design ready for Saturday. I have asked him if he would wrap each item individually - I won't tell you his answer!!! I will be like a kid in a sweetshop.

On to my card.

The beautiful papers are by Maja Designs Sofiero collection.



The gorgeous chipboard is from Scrapiniec and is the Grapevine Oval Frame 01. The sentiment is from a sentiment set from Little Darlings.


As always, I have added lots of gorgeous flowers. The large white flower with the added pearl and diamante embellishment and the two smaller pink flowers which have the added stamens have been made using Foamiran and Rosy Owl dies.
Winding through the flowers is the pretty Pearl Cascade. The Lace is also new to the store and this one is called Elenor.


I am loving adding the bronze embellishments to my cards. They offer such a gorgeous contrast and dimension to the pretty flowers. The leaves are so bendable.
Just underneath the butterfly is one of the gorgeous new dies available in the shop from Fantasy. There are so many on my wish list.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x



3 comments:

Helen said...

This is gorgeous. I love how the Grapevine Oval frame is so delicate.

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon, love the beautiful details and pretty butterfly.
Have a lovely birthday on Saturday and enjoy you crafty presents! x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design just love all those pretty embellishments and stunning chipboard frame a wonderful card as always Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...