Followers

Monday 19 June 2017

Midway reminder for All About Magnolia.

Good Morning.

I am here to remind you of the challenge at All About Magnolia.

Our theme for this challenge is everyone's favourite

All About Anything Goes.

We have two fabulous sponsors:-


and our new sponsor


Two very good reasons to enter our challenge.

For my card I have used one of my favourite Magnolia stamps

Tilda with Bow Knot.


I have coloured her with Distress Markers and Re Inkers.

For the hearts, I stamped the Whimsy Stamp Floating Hearts Background onto vellum using Versamark before adding white embossing powder. I cut the heart our and matted it onto pink card.




I added lots of flowers which are available from Noor Design UK as are the majority of products used. If you haven't visited Tracy's shop yet then you are missing out of a real treat. So much gorgeousness to be had.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your comments.

Have a lovely week

Hugs Sharon. x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, so many gorgeous embellishments. Love the stamped hearts, very effective :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...