Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Magnolia Stamps - Flower girl

Good morning.

I am here with my inspiration post for Noor Design UK.

I am sharing with you today a card I made using Flower Girl Unicorn which is part of the I love Unicorns collection by Magnolia Stamp. 


In my DT package I received the Sunflower Die. Love it and shall definitely use it lots.



Love the enamel Buzzy Bee on the fence. This one and the enamel butterflies in Tracy's shop are favourites of mine.



The Lavender Mist background on the left is from Scrapiniec. I added a few butterflies here and there taken from the Lemoncraft Vintage Time sheet.

The pretty papers have been taken from the 6x6 paper pad by Studio Light




Thank you for stopping by today.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs Sharon. x


5 comments:

Chris said...

So pretty! A delightful card Sharon, the sweetest of images surrounded by your beautiful die cts and embellishments. Love the sunflower die, and that gorgeous lace trim matches it perfectly!
Chris
x

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful card I Love It !!
Hugs Doris

Unknown said...

This is stunning Sharon, love the lavender and fence especially and the sweet image...beautiful !
Hugs, Kaz xx

Carole Pollard said...

What an amazing design I love that fence it looks amazing another fab creation Love and hugs Carole x

MagsB said...

Another beauty, Sharon, the enamel bee is adorable!

love Maggie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...