Followers

Monday 20 November 2017

Midway reminder for the challenge at All About Magnolia

Hi Bloggers.
I am here today to share with you my card for the challenge at 


the theme for this challenge is

All About the Season

For my card today I used Magnolia Stamp London Tilda.
I masked Tilda before adding the Water Rain Drop Stamp
by Inkylicious. 


The papers, Indian Summer, I purchased from the NEC this year and they are by Clarity Stamp. I have covered a lot of the detail on the papers but I can assure you, they are so pretty. I made the large flower on the left with Foamiran and the flower to the right using the papers from Clarity. Both were made with the Whimsy Lily/Poinsettia die
 I will come back very soon and add the rest of the products used. My computer is constantly disconnecting from the internet and I am going to shut it down before I throw it through a window!!!
Thank you for stopping by and for your comments. 

Enjoy the rest of your week

Hugs Sharon. x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful teal ribbon...lush !
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorraine said...

a gorgeous card Sharon, lovely image and colours
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...