Followers

Monday 30 July 2018

Chipboard letter.

Good Morning.

It has been a while since I posted as we are in the middle of renovating our front and back gardens. We still have a long way to go but a lot of the hard work has been completed thanks to the digger we hired. It certainly made easy work of knocking our garage down. 


I would like to share with you today my latest project using a Chipboard letter.
I tried to add elements which tie in with the card I made previously as it is for the same lady.

The letter has been decorated on both sides so please scroll down to see the other side.



The papers are from a paper pad by Lili of the Valley but they are no longer available. They can be bought however from Nitwit Collections as a digital download - just follow the link below. All the buttons are from my stash.



All the flowers have been made using Foamiran, Rosy Owl, Whimsy Stamp Dies and coloured with Pentel Oil Pastels. 


Paper has been added to the bottom of the Scrapiniec film strip chipboard and I added the cute Bubble Bee.

Below is the other side to my letter.


The bunting has been made using Katie Sue Designs Silicon mould and air drying clay.
The gorgeous lace is Allyce.
Of course a card made by myself is not complete with a butterfly or two. These have been made using to layers from the stitched butterfly dies by LDRS.


More flowers above and below using the Foamiran and dies.



Thank you all for stopping by today.

Have a lovely week.

Hugs Sharon. x

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Just amazing this is so beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...