Followers

Saturday 26 September 2020

Baby Card.

 Gosh, I can't believe 2 months have passed by since my last post. Time certainly flies when you are busy. I have been spending a lot of my time in our garden. We started a big project 2 years ago and we are now seeing the rewards from all our hard work. It has certainly kept me sane in this very worrying world we are living in at the moment.

I hope you are all managing to keep safe.

I would like to share with you today a Baby card. 



The gorgeous chipboard is from Bloomar Designs. Can't get enough of the gorgeous chipboards.

The papers are from a paper pad by LOTV. I have had them for a long time and I believe (correct me if I am wrong) they are no longer available to buy.

I have made the flowers using Foamiran and the Small Flowers die set by Lady E.

Everything else is from my stash.



That's all for now. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Hugs Sharon. x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...