Followers

Saturday 8 September 2012

Mirror Mirror

Evening blogger friends

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. As I told you in my last post my daughter Sophie fell and cracked a bone in her hand. The swelling didn't seem to be going down and she was in a lot of pain. We decided we needed to go back to the hospital. Good job we did as she didn't just crack her bone in her hand, she broke two fingers and cracked a bone in her wrist also. She has gone from a splint to a plaster. Bless.

On to my card for today. This is a card I made a while ago but decided to do some tweaking. The stamp is a LOTV stamp called Mirror Mirror. 


The image has been coloured in Copic Markers. I can't remember where the papers are from as I have had them a while. The flowers are from WOC as are the metal embellishments. 


The butterfly in the top left corner is by Memory Box and the butterfly in the bottom right is by Whimsy stamps. The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps. The ribbon and the hat pin are from The Pretty Liitle Ribbon Shop.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.ca - Things with wings
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com - anything with wings
http://blog.ribboncarousel.com - bows
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk - add a flower
http://www.lovesrubberstampschallenges.com - anything goes
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - use patterned paper

Thanks for stopping by and have fun the rest of the weekend.


16 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Sharon. I love the sweet image and the colours are gorgeous. The layout and all the details you have added are wonderful too.

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

OMG - what a stunning card that is - I LOVE the ribbon and the gem in the centre of it - all the embellishments totally finish your card off - which is well coloured! I love LOTV stuff, even though I don't own much of their stuff (I only own 3 rubber stams). If I stamped more (I do digi stamps), I'd consider buying as I think they are some of the cutest around!

Oh dear - your poor daughter. I hope that the pain soon passes - I know how painful that must feel - even though I didn't sustain such a bad injury as that... I was rollerskating (I was about 11) when I went over a stone which threw me off. I landed on my hand and had a hairline fracrure in my last 2 fingers - wow did it ache. Unfortunately, it can still sometimes hurt, but not sure whether it relates back to that, or its another condition that I actually have (Joint Hypermobility Syndrome). I hope she doesn't suffer from it long-term, especially when its cold. Poor lamb.

Regards

Paula x x x

Wishcraft said...

So many beautiful details Sharon, this is gorgeous! Hugs, Lisa x

Penny said...

Another gorgeous card, Sharon! Love the cute image and the sparkles you added to it! Love the design and all the details are fabulous! :^)
Give my best to Sophie, please. I hope she heals up quickly!
Hugs,
Penny

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so adorable, I love this! Fabulous card design and colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs DesĂ­re {Doing Life - my personal blog} S

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

I hope your daughter is in less pain now.
Beautiful card and lovely colours.
Hugs
Chris x

Helen said...

Sharon, this is really pretty, love the silver corners and all the elements that make it special. In reply to your last comment when you visited my blog, hopefully I've turned off those annoying letters you need to decipher. Helen (Sydney)

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning card Sharon. Love the image and the pink. Hope your daughter is feeling better. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sarah x

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful card and incredible bow, Sharon! So glad you chose to join in our "Things with Wings" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you next week, too.
NanaConnie DT

PaperDaisies said...

What a great colour combo. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon, such a pretty card! Lovely colour combo and the embellishments are perfect.

Your poor daughter! I hope the hand heals soon and it all heals up soon.

Cheerio
Sarah

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon.
Sue x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sharon, love the sweet image and all the pretty details.
Hope your daughter's hand heals soon.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, love all the embellies! Sorry to hear about your daughter, I do hope it heals soon!
Helen x

Mina said...

fantastic design Sharon and such a pretty girlies pink card...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge this week
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...