Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

Midway Reminder for All About Magnolia

I hope you are all well and enjoying being back into your normal routine after Christmas and New Year. 

I am here today to remind you of the challenge at 


Our theme for this challenge is

Anything Goes.

I have used one of my all time favourite Magnolia images, Tilda with bowknot.

I have coloured her with Primacolour Pencils. This is the first time I have coloured with these pencils and I already love them. Obviously there is a lot of room for improvement but for a first attempt, I am very happy with the result. 


The shape of my card was created using a Dutch Doobadoo shape art stencil. 
The beautiful lace is Juliette.
The butterfly I made quite a while ago from fantasy film and thought it was perfect for my this card which reminds me of warmer days. 
Other embellishments include Wax Cord, Metal Leaves, Cheesecloth.


I would like to enter the following challenges.

Magnolia-licious - Anything goes
Magnolia Forever - Anything goes
Midweek Magnolia - Anything goes


Thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

Have a lovely week and I would love to see you join our challenge.

Hugs Sharon. x

5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love that Tilda shes so sweet Pencils are looking good Love and hugs Carole x

Beth Brovold said...

Hi there Sharon!! WOW this is a beauty!!! Fabulously coloured and designed...I love the butterfly! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Kerri said...

Love everything about it!!!!!!!! Awesome job!!

Plony said...

Wowwwww.....such a beautiful card. I simply love everything about it. So much gorgeous details.....awesome.
Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias....xxx Plony

Leonard said...

Thanks foor this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...