Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Wedding card.

Well it has certainly been a long time since my last post.

Life has been very busy over the last few weeks helping Sophie with her Wedding plans. I cannot believe that it is now less than two weeks. I am getting so excited and I know it is going to be such an emotional day.

I hope you like my card which I had such fun making.


The card has been created using Crafters Companion Die'sire create a card die.
The papers are part of the Maja Design Denim Girls collection.


The Mr & Mrs, and the Frame are by Bloomar Designs. I am sure I got the border from there also but I cannot find it. As soon as I locate it I will reference it.


The small flowers and the leaves are by Lady E.
The ribbon and other embellishments have been used from my stash.


Thank you all for stopping by today.

I hope it is not as long a time before I visit again.

Hugs Sharon x

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A stunning wedding card Sharon, I love the design and all your beautiful embellies which you always arrange so perfectly
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Having problems with your salary during the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic? Let us help you, just as always. We are proud to do the job here, bringing help to those who needs it.
They sell the following Fresh good Dumps+ pin, Different Countries CVV, Fullz,, SSN DOB, Social Media Profiles Boost, Banks logins, Paypal with G-talk verified, Ebay, Amazon accounts logins, bestbuy, all kinds of shops account available, RDP, Mailers PHP,Best Leads. EMV Software Reader Writer all are available, etc CC Format we selling are:|Card #|Exp. Date|CVV/CVV2|First Name|Last Name|Street|City|State|Zip Code|Country|Phone|Type Of Card|Bank Name|
They are among the best, legit left in the world they gave me my biggest cash out in cc and dumps till date, i advise you to get your tools ready and have a good setup if you want to get success in your transaction
you can reach them on below contacts

Email: jdenterprises@qualityservice.com
gary.jones00222@gmail.com
hark212@hotmail.com
Telegram: https://t.me/validvendors
icq: chat- 711343039
Your financial solutions, stop stressing in silence
Thank me later

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...