Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2020

James Bear and a few wedding photo's.

My goodness. Long time no see. I thought I would have been back with a post sooner but life has been a tad manic of late and with so much going on my mojo decided it was time to take a holiday. 

Since my last post, on 16th December our beautiful daughter got married. It was such a fabulous day filled with many laughs and so much emotion. Before I share my card I have just a few photo's of the day.




Now onto my card which has an adorable image from LOTV - James Bear.

He has been coloured using Polychromo and Prismacolor pencils.


The card shape has been created using a stencil from Dutchdoobadoo.
To the top of the card I inserted and stuck down the heart die from Magnolia so that the card could be hung up.
I added some pretty flowers, ribbon, leaves and lace to embellish.


Thank you all for stopping by today.

I have some more cards to share with you so I will be back shortly.

Take care

Hugs Sharon. x
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...