Followers

Saturday 11 April 2020

Bottle tag.

Just popping in to show you another bottle tag but firstly.
How are you all doing? Such strange and scary times we are facing at the moment. Are many of you self isolating? I work at Asda so I have to work. It is not easy to avoid meeting people down the isles but I certainly do my best. Whilst Russ is not on the list for being extremely vulnerable, he is on the tier down so I am so scared of bringing the virus home with me. I am two weeks leave at the moment so I am trying not to think about going back but it is difficult. 

Now onto my bottle tag. I really love making these.


The bottle has been cut out using a stencil from Dutchdoobadoo and covered with papers by Maja Design.



The gorgeous chipboard frame is from Bloomar Designs and the 30 chipboard is from The Range. The outer mat is part of a die set by Marianne Designs and the second mat is from a die set by Creative Expressions - Claire. The flowers are all from my stash. 


Thank you all for stopping by.

I hope that the next time I have a post for you the situation with the Coronavirus is more positive.

Stay safe.

Hugs Sharon. x

1 comment:

Jo said...

Beautiful make as usual Sharon.....you pack so much loveliness into your makes I have to keep looking again & again in case I miss something. Thanks for doing the job you do.....2 of my sons are key workers & its such a worry they may bring something home but at the same time I'm so proud of them. Stay safe & take care. Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...