Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Bottle tag

Good morning.

I was hoping to be back sooner but we have been taking advantage of these sunny days and spending our time in the garden planting flowers and making it all beautiful. I have to admit, I never enjoyed gardening but since we have completely redesigned our garden I am loving it and am really appreciating the joy a garden can bring. 

If you have read my post title you will see that yet again I have made a bottle tag. I sure do love these and obviously ideal for those birthdays which require a bottle of wine as a gift. I do hope you are not getting fed up of seeing them. 

This one was made for our daughter and was determined to use yellow and pink so scoured my stash for papers with these colours.


The tag is from Dutch Doobadoo. Two layers were cut out and mounted to give the tag depth.
All of the flowers have been made using dies by Lady E and Foamiran. If you follow the link to Emilia's page you can see some the beautiful flowers which can be made using her dies. 

The chipboard frame is from Bloomar Designs . I am sure the words were also by the same company but could not find it in their shop.


I coloured the flowers using ink pads. I recently purchased some Geletos and am looking forward to having a play with them.





Thank you all for stopping by today.
Stay safe and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

1 comment:

Kim said...

fabulous bottle tag - what a lovely idea!
Kim x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...