Followers

Monday 29 April 2019

White on white card

Good evening.

I hope you are all well. I had a lovely afternoon serving tea, coffee and scrumptious cakes in the tent for DIY SOS's Big Build today. I loved every minute and was so humbled by the many people who gave their time and support to help a family in need. Tomorrow is the big reveal and I dare say there will be many a teary eye.

I would like to share with you my latest project which is a Birthday card I made for our daughter Sophie. I found this scary as I have never made a white on white card before but I enjoyed making it and am very pleased with the finished card.

The base of the card has been made using the larger die from the Crafters Companions Die'sire Create a Card heart die.

This is an easel die but used the large heart only and added cord so that it could be hung on a wall.


I have used my favourite die again which is Lady E 0005. I have only used this so far with paper but will have to give it a try with Foamiran.




The gorgeous chipboard frame is from Bloomar Designs.

Thank you all for stopping by today.

I will see you again soon as I have quite a few cards I have yet to show.

Hugs Sharon. x


2 comments:

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Gorgeous card !
Hugs Doris

Unknown said...

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. White card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...