Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2019

60th Birthday tag.

Good morning blogger friends.
I have been so busy lately that I have just not had the time to share with you all my latest projects but hopefully I will have another to share with you next week.

I am sharing with you today another, yes another, bottle tag. I love making these and they are a fabulous idea for birthdays and special occasions if you are buying the recipient a bottle of wine.

 I made this one for my sisters 60th birthday. She thought she was just going out with her husband for a Chinese but she had a lovely surprise waiting for her as a few of our family members were there to celebrate with her. The food was delicious and we all had a lovely time.




The tag is from Dutch Doobadoo which I covered in some gorgeous papers from First Addition. This collection is called The Promise and there are so many gorgeous papers in the collection. All the flowers were made with the papers and Rosy Owl 005 die. 


The chipboard is by Bloomar designs. I love using chipboard as a centre piece but they have kinda taken me away from my colouring of images. Seen as I have so many gorgeous pencils, I really will have to get back to colouring.


I love this cute little mirror but unfortunately, I can no longer find them in the store as with the gorgeous leaves.



I would like to enter the following challenges.

Crafteezee - Add Chipboard

Thank you all for stopping by today and I will see you again soon hopefully.

Sharon. xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...