Followers

Friday 19 April 2019

Chipboard card

Good morning.

I hope you are well and looking forward to Easter. Russ and I have been off work this week to carry on with our garden renovation. I have also been busy making some Wedding Evening invites for a friend. Hopefully I will have some time to relax before I have to go back to work.

I am sharing with you today a card I made for a friend who is recovering from an operation. She has recently decorated her living room in a beautiful sage green so I made her card to match her colour scheme.


The chipboard frame is from Laserowe Love, it is so pretty. I really should have ordered more than one - perhaps I will have to drop some hints as it is my birthday at the end of the month.  I really would have liked a get well sentiment but unfortunately I didn't have one in chipboard.


 Some of the flowers have been inked and some cut from the papers. The large flowers are made from the die 005 by Lady E designs. The flower die with heart shaped edge is Spellbinders Shapeabilities Cinch and Go 1V. I love the fact that this set of dies has some tiny flowers also.


The ribbon and pearls are from my crafty stash. 


Thank you for stopping  by today.
Once again, have a lovely Easter and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Sharon. xx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really beautiful

Jo said...

So beautiful.....and a gorgeous colour too. hope you have a lovely weekend
Jo x

barbscardsmyway.blogspot.com said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I'm in love with your concept! Great going!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...