Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Midway Reminder for All About Magnolia.

Good morning.

I am here today to remind you of the challenge for this month over at 

All About Magnolia.

This month we have a Bingo Board for you.


Our Sponsor is Magnolia Stamps Sweden.

Two winners will receive a prize.

I have coloured the Magnolia image Tilda Bringing Flowers with Prismacolor Pencils. 
I love using pencils so much that I have also bought the set of Polychromo's. 


The pretty lace, Allyce, is available from Noor Design UK.


I have added various flowers and berries from my stash.


I added leaves around the card and these have been cut out using one of my favourite leaf dies by 
Studio Light. It is not available from the shop I purchased it from but as soon as I can source it I will link it for you.


Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

See you soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A stunning card as always Sharon, your cards are pleasing to the eye and very inspiring.x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

sue w. said...

Hi Sharon, this is gorgeous. Love the soft colours and love this Tilda too.
Hugs Sue W.

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card what fabulous embellishments beautiful as always its so inspiring Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...