Followers

Sunday 1 April 2018

LOTV Baby Boy.

Happy Easter to all my Blogger friends.

I hope you are all having a lovely few days over the Easter Weekend. I don't work on a Friday and Monday and Easter Sunday the shop is closed so I am having a busy but relaxing time with family and thoroughly enjoying some well needed time off work.

This week I made a card for a colleague using the adorable Baby Boy stamp from LOTV.


I coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils. My goodness, I am loving colouring with pencils. I now have the full set of Prismacolor and Polychromo's. I have spend the last month colour coding them all to make finding a colour easier. I will post the results of my hard work on Facebook tomorrow.  
The number one has been cut out from a stencil by Dutch Doobadoo.


The pretty ribbon is from my stash and the lace is from Noor Design UK, they have a huge collection of beautiful laces.


The banner has been made from the Bunting Alphabet Mould and Air Drying Clay by Katy Sue Designs.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Sweet Stampin Challenge - Bingo (Ribbon, Button, Cute)
Simon Says Monday Challenge - 3 of something (buttons)
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

Thank you all for stopping by today.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will see you again soon.


8 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous baby card with adorable image, so cute.
Happy Easter! x

Carole Pollard said...

So special I love this Love and hugs Carole x

Wishcraft said...

Just adorable Sharon! Love the image and your lovely colouring, the banner looks fab too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card Sharon. Don't be too worried about the commenting on my blog, life has it's own way of making us busy,.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
❣️

Lorraine said...

WOW Sharon, this is adorable. I love the lotv stamp and all the pretty details that you arrange so beautifully.
Lorraine x

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card and those buttons are so cute, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge,hugs kath xxx

sue w. said...

Hi Sharon, this is adorable. Love the layout and cute image.
I have an Archie too.
Hugs Sue W.

Ribbon Girl said...

What a very pretty card Sharon, really lovely and thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl April Challenge, best of luck, Mary xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...