Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Cause I love You.

I would like to share with you today a card I made for my sisters Birthday.

She fell in love with this image from a previous post so I just had to use her again - it was really no hardship because she is one of my favourite Maggies.





I have coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils.
I have created the shape of my card using the Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Heart
The beautiful lace is from Crafteezee and is called Allyce.


The flowers arrangement consists of a



The Lasercut Chipboard is by Scrapiniec and added to the corner is the gorgeous Lauren button.
To give the option of hanging my card I have added the Magnolia Doo Hickey, So Wrapped - Lovely tag.


I would like to enter the following challenges.

Paradise of Magnolia - Anything Goes

Thank you all for stopping by today.
Enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs Sharon. x

1 comment:

Swedish House Crafts said...

It looks amazing! I love it!! the chipboards, the flowers and Tilda is just amazing!

Hugs xx
Suha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...