Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Wedding Card.

I am sharing with you today a card using the Heart Shape Art from Dutch doobadoo.
This is my go to shape for wedding cards. 

It took me a long time to make this card because I mistakenly thought the card was needed in lime green. It wasn't until I checked a message I realised it needed to be in mint green so lots of changes with flowers needed. Thank goodness I checked and hadn't glued anything down.


The image is from Tiddly Inks and is called Love You the Mostest.
I have coloured the image with Prismacolor Pencils.


The beautiful lace is Gwedoline from Crafteezee.
The Mr & Mrs is by Scrapiniec to which I added white embossing powder.
.
The flowers are from my stash but feel free to ask me is there is a flower you are interested in sourcing.


I would like to enter the following challenges

Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes.
Die Cut Divas - April Showers bring May Flowers
Dies R Us - Flowers

Thank you all for stopping by today.

For those who do not have to work, have a lovely bank holiday.

Hugs Sharon. x

7 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a gorgeous creation Sharon! Absolutely stunning! Judy x

Ribbon Girl said...

that's a beautiful card Sharon, so much detail, delightful! Mary x

Darlene said...

Oh Sharon this is just precious! Love it! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Flowers’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

sue w. said...

Hi Sharon, this is gorgeous. Love the image and all the fab embellishments and how special is that lace.
Hugs Sue W.

Arlene said...

Lovely and sweet and cute with a touch of wonderful elegance. I love it. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Maria said...

Super lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...