Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2018

Midway Reminder All About Magnolia.

 I am here today with a reminder for the challenge at 

All About Magnolia.

Our theme this month is All About Sketch. 


The image is from the Boho Chic collection of 2015 and she is called Tilda with Rose Cake. She may be quite old now but I saw this image a couple of weeks ago and just had to have her.
She has been coloured Prismacolor and Polychromo pencils. 


If you would like to know where any of the flowers or other embellishemts were purchased, please contact me. I have had such a busy day and need to go to bed as I am working tomorrow. Think all of this glorious sunshine has warn me out. I am not complaining though, it is about time we had decent weather.
I will update my post with the links as soon as I can.


Thank you all for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you all soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...