Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2019

My post for Swedish House Crafts


Good morning. I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.


I am sharing with you today the card I made using some of the flowers I showed you in my previous post. I used a combination of Foamiran, Vellum and papers. I used dies from Whimspy Stamp and Lady E to make the flowers which were coloured with Distress Inks.



Don't you just love the cute Elephant which is from a set of six by Paper Nest Dolls. Really looking forward to colouring more of these cuties. This cute Elephant was coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.


The beautiful papers have been taken from a 6 x 6 paper pad by Maja Designs called Denim Girls.

The chipboard burst of stars are from



Thank you for stopping by today and I will see you again soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...