Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Tiptoe Fairy

Evening friends.

Hope you have all had a good week with lots of crafting!!! I unfortunately had to miss a day of crafting on Saturday because hubby and I went to a local pub to see the band - Brotherhood and didn't get to bed till 3.30am. I recommend you see them if you get the chance, they were superb. 

As I said the downside was that I didn't get any crafting done because I was soooo tired and I so hate that. All the images I could have been colouring. 

Below is another image from LOTV - Fairy on tiptoes. The papers are from Nitwit collections and the sentiment and metal corner embellishment are also from LOTV. I love these metal embellishments. I fancy embossing them with white embossing powder - may try that tomorrow.


I have used my favourite swirly leafy die from Cheery Lynn called fanciful flourish. The die resting on the image is Spring Border by Memory Box. I have coloured the image using Copic markers. The flower punch I have had for quite a while and I'm afraid I cannot remember the make.


I have used Diamond Sparkles on the fairy's wings, flowers and the sentiment. 


It is not difficult to see that I love LOTV stamps so please please please Mr postman bring me my new LOTV stamps tomorrow which I ordered last week. Dependant on Mr Postman tomorrow's card will be LOTV or Saturated Canary - watch this space!!!

Night to all my lovely blogger friends. 


2 comments:

Sarah said...

A really gorgeous card Sharon. I love this LOTV image - one of my favourites. I didn't get up until 11.50am on Sunday morning! I like a lay-in but then on the other hand I think I've wasted my morning!

Sarah x

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just gorgeous!! I struggle with card design so I am in awe when I see it put together so beautifully!! Love the fanciful flourish and the blues are just beautiful!! xxx Ann Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...