Followers

Friday 22 June 2012

Pretty Bouquet

Evening friend bloggers
Hope you are all well

As I said on my last post "Nice weather for ducks". Well I think they have probably drowned!!! Could we have much more torrential rain? 

I was going to put this post on on Sunday, but I am getting withdrawal symptoms and just had to put this card on tonight.  It is another LOTV image called Pretty Bouquet.


The card blank is from Craftwork Cards. The papers are called "With this ring" and are availalbe from Nitwit Collections. The die cut border which I love and is suitable for so many cards is called "Cherish border" and is available from



 The flowers and the hat pin are from WOC. The sentiments are also from LOTV - they are so useful and are another of my favourite buys. I have coloured the image with Pro Markers and Polychromo pencils. The ribbon is from my own stash. 

A compilation.


I have entered this card in the following challenges.
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/ - cute and girly
WOC - Punch it out

Thats all for now friends. Will be back soon.



15 comments:

Penny said...

Darling image, Sharon! And you embellished your card beautifully--love the die cut, bow and floral arrangement! Just a very pretty card!
Hey want to send some rain our way so we can wash the dust off the plants? :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the layout and embellies. Cute LOTV image - but aren't they all. :-)
It's not stopped raining here for days either. Where's summer? Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Janine xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, so glad you popped my blog, your blog is beautiful. Love it all
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Shazza said...

beautiful card, thank you for your kind comment on my blog x

karen said...

Sharon this is gorgeous, beautiful colour ohoice and I love this LOTV image. Thanks so much for popping by my blog too, hugs Karenx

Milliesmarvels said...

Your cards are all beautiful Sharon! I love your style and all the details you add, they are all gorgeous!
Jane
x

Dawny P said...

This is beautiful Sharon. Could you ping me a quick email please chick re the GDT for Papertake Weekly?

Hugs,

Dawny xxx

Olivia said...

Very nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays

Katie said...

Hi Sharon! This card is just stunning- I love all the pretty embellishments and your image is adorable :) Hugs, Katie

Gail said...

stunning card, love the colours. Gail x

Dawny P said...

Hi chick. Yes I did want you to email me but it hasn't come through as yet. I checked my spam folder and it isnt in there. I was just wondering if you wanted to join us for July as a GD for PTW. Maybe you could try again and see if it comes through this time xxx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Another gorgeous card Sharon :) the papers are fab and I love the heart border. Sarah x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Sharon, you are so inspiring! I have just got this stamp! It should arrive any day now! I just love your work, such pretty creations, and love your style! Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Sharon I wonder if you could tell me what the rectangular die-cut is please? Judy x

Sharon said...

Hi Judy. I didn't keep a note of what the die was called. I have searched the web and their is a Spellbinders die called Romantic Rectangle which looks nearly identical. Hope this helps Judy.
Hugs Sharon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...