Followers

Saturday 16 June 2012

Deckchair Dreaming

Evening lovely bloggers.

Nice weather for ducks!!! On a plus side it's too wet for outdoor pursuits which means more time for crafting and that's never a bad thing.

As I mentioned on an earlier post, I was lucky enough to win a paper stash on Bev Rochesters blog and to show how much I appreciate this I have done a card using some of the papers. 

A colleague of mine is retiring tomorrow and I have made a card to mark the occasion. You can always relay on LOTV on having a stamp suitable for any occasion and they didn't disappoint with this one. I have used :-

Deckchair Dreaming


The card blank is from Craftwork Cards. The butterfly  and the clouds are Memory Box dies which I purchased from Oyster Stamps. The leafy flourish is from Cheery Lynn called Fanciful Flourish. It is available in three sizes and I think that this die is the mega Fanciful flourish. 


The flowers are from WOC and the sentiment is computer generated. I have Spellbinder dies to mat and layer the image which are available from many craft stores. 


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog whether you choose to just have a browse, make a comment  or hopefully follow me so that I can then view your wonderful blogs. The comments I have had so far have blown me away and I am so grateful.
Take care.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Simply Create Too - Card for a male

9 comments:

Bev said...

Ah that's gorgeous sweetie, so glad the paper has come in useful. Fabulous colour combo and brilliant details. Love it! x

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you used the dp for the flourish! I think the problem with the Memory Box entry is that the contest ended on Thursday, winner was selected yesterday (not me)... despite this hopefully you will enter more challenges as your work is beautiful! xxx Ann Marie

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Sharon! I love the LOTV stamps. I'm sure your work colleague will be over the moon!

Sarah x

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

This is gorgeous .. .. a great retirement image and fabulous colour combo.

So many lovely layers and the butterfly is stunning!!

I feel sure it will have pride of place alongside the other retirement cards.

Hope you have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Penny said...

So sweet, Sharon! Love the coloring, the colors, and papers. Great use of the die cuts! :^)
So nice to have you as a new follower, and I am happy to follow you as well! :^)
Hope you are having a great day, even if it's wet!
Hugs,
Penny

Sharon said...

Thanks Penny. Its so nice to get new followers - I love to see fellow bloggers blogs and their wonderful creations. Be back soon.
Love Sharon. x

Gail said...

fantastic card, love the little clouds. Love Gail

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Carrie said...

Love everything about this!

Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...