Followers

Wednesday 2 July 2014

A new Challenge at Diva's by Design.

Good morning blogger friends.

Hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
I must apologise for my lack of visits to your lovely blogs. I have been spending all of my spare time making wedding invites- just the boxes to make now and then I will be free to blog. I am looking forward to catching up with you all again. 

We have a new challenge starting today over at Diva's by Design. The theme is a nice easy one - ribbons and flowers so we would love to see you join in.

I have used Tilda with Fantasy Flower. Not again I hear you saying - but she is so sweet I am drawn to her.
I have made a criss cross design.


I have coloured her with Distress Markers.
The papers are Country Lady from LOTV.


The flowers are from WOC and Live and Love Crafts. 


The Just to Say stamp is from LOTV - love these little stamps and they are suited for so many occasions.


My latest love is this gorgeous ribbon from The Ribbon Girls. I have used this for the wedding invites and it is lovely to use.  The heart is from LLC. 


The sentiment is from a collection by Stempleglede, Just a Note.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Southern Girls Challenge - You spin me round
The Cutie Pie Challlenge - Girls, girls, girls
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
Inky Chicks - Use a resin embellishment (heart on the bow)
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes

Enjoy the rests of your week and I will see you all very soon for a catch up.





26 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Sharon, so beautifully designed and embellished as always.
It sounds like you are rather busy at the moment!
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful and stunning card Sharon. Love the criss cross design and, of course, fabulous embellishments! Good luck with your invites! Susan x

Carole Pollard said...

Just amazing this is so lovely what a gorgeous design and I love the colours. I know how you feel about the wedding invites I've just finished 65 day and 40 evening invites and am having a short break then its Order of Service at least 80 I have enjoyed doing them though but am also enjoying my short break to catch up on my own cards and some design work Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image,fabulous details.xxx

Helen said...

Tilda is rather sweet, isn't she, and the colours you've used are so soft and suit her beautifully.

You sound very busy with your invites, so I'm glad you were able to take time out to create this lovely card.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Sharon! Darling Tilda card with all the lace and pearls accenting her cuteness! hugs, de

Sue said...

So gorgeous Sharon. Your colouring of sweet Tilda is so beautiful and I love all your detailing is stunning.
hugs Sue xx

Sheri said...

OH!! Wedding invietes, huh? I cannot wait to see!!
This is as sweet as can be and honestly makes me want to color up a Maggie!! Beautiful work, as always!! ♥

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Sharon....great coloring and beautiful papers, flowers and a fantastic bow!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A lovely design, sweet image, beautiful embellishments.... all add up to another fabulous card!
Chris
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so very beautiful Sharon.

gr karin

Heather said...

A beautiful card Sharon - Tilda is gorgeous and I love colour scheme and your beautiful embellishments!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Debs said...

Totally scrummy as always Sharon - amazing detailing and pretty Tilda.
Hope you are well.
Debs xx

Jules said...

Good morning Sharon

I know that feeling well!! LOL!!

Loving your beautiful card. So many beautiful embellishments to drool over!!

Hope all is good with you and you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Sharon, love all your pretty flowers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, thanks for bringing her to The Cutie Pies and Good Luck!! Sarah

Flo said...

Fabulous Sharon! I love all this beautiful flowers! Design is fantastic! Hugs, Flo.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

jonim52 said...

Gorgeous card. Amazing details. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

Penny said...

Really gorgeous, Sharon! The image is precious and beautifully colored! Love your design, color palette, and beautiful embellishments on this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Céline said...

fab card, love the big bow
thanks for plyaing with us at marvelous magnolia
hugs
céline

Donna said...

Such a gorgeous card.
I can't get enough of this image either.
Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.
Hugs, Donna xx

JenniferD said...

Oooooh Love that BOW! I'm with you I looooove that Tilda perfect to go with all those beautiful Flowers. Good Luck with all your Boxes!

Blankina said...

This is absolutely pretty!!
Glad you could join the Loves Rubberstamps challenge, please come back soon,
Hugs Blankina

PS Thanks for joining Inky Chicks too

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sharon! Lovely design and coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Nikki Stalker said...

Gorgeous card. Cute image, great colours and embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...