Followers

Thursday 31 July 2014

A new Challenge at Diva's by Design.

Good morning blogger friends.
 
I hope you are all well and not getting too fed up with the heat.
 
It seem so long since I have posted or had a catch up with you all. I hate not having the time to view your wonderful blog and leave a comment but I will hopefully be less busy this week. A couple of month ago I had loads of Christening cards to do - this month it has been Wedding cards and I still have four to make.
 
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Diva's by Design and we have everybody's favourite - Anything Goes. We didn't have many people enter last week so please show us some love and join in - would be lovely to see you.
 
I was asked to make a card which incorporated 50 and daughter. I used Magnolia's Write A Message Tilda as the board is ideal for adding a 50.
 
I bought a new camera recently and I am so pleased with it. The lilacs actually look lilac and not grey.
 
Here she is.
 
A full product list will be at the bottom of the post.
 
 
She has been coloured with Distress Markers.
 
 
I am going through a faze of adding stars to my cards at the moment. These are made from a Martha Stewart mould and Air drying clay.
 
 
The flowers are from WOC and LLC. I used a corner die to create the mat behind the image but unfortunately I can't remember the manufacturer.
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
 
Tilda's Town - Anything Goes
Totally Tilda - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Flower Power
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Fantastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
 Glitter and Sparkle - Add some Purple
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - birthdays
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes
 
Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you very soon.
 
 
 
 


30 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this such a lovely card fab colour and embellishments it is a lot cooler today might be able to get some crafting done.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so sweet and so beautiful Sharon.
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Sharon, your butterfly is just stunning and as always love your designs...so classy.xxx
The Journey is the Start

Carole Pollard said...

Sharon another fabulous card just love this design its gorgeous and you have excelled with these embellishments just love them Love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Nataliascraft said...

What a beautiful card, love the design and embellishments x

Chris said...

Another beauty, Sharon! Such lovely embellishments, stunning design. Love the very discreet '50'!
Chris
x

Dawn said...

Hi Sharon, back from hols now! A truly beautiful card hon, love everything about it! Got the class we been talking about & now printer run out of inks & my replacements dont work, so ordered new ones! I will start it soon I hope!! x

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card as always Sharon. Love the embellishments and the colours.
Sarah-Jane x

Sue said...

This is stunning Sharon. I love the sweet image coloured perfectly. Gorgeous papers and beautifully embellished too.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Sharon, such fabulous details and pretty colours.
I'm glad you have found a good camera - what make is it?
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

Love this,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun.....:o)

Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. The image is adorable and I love all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

JenniferD said...

Gorgeous! I do love that your purples are purple!(I have that problem to maybe I need a new camera too!) Those Stars are very effective and I love that Little accitate Butterfly! Enjoy your Week!

Wendy said...

Love this Sharon! It's absolutely gorgeous, adorable image and love all the pretty detail.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Penny said...

Aw, beautiful card, Sharon! And the image is too sweet! Love your design, fab coloring, and gorgeous details! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Sharon what a gorgeous card! Your detail is exquisite as always! Susan x

aussie aNNie said...

Sharon just a quick note as I have commented....♥aNNie Come and join in my birthday rock n roll candy .... The Journey is the Start

Heather said...

A beautiful card Sharon, a fabulous design and lovely colour scheme. Tilda is coloured beautifully and such stunning embellishments!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

Your card are always so stunning .. .. with the most beautiful embellishments.

Love the colours on this one too.

I hope you have had a good week.

Love Jules xx

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is so pretty with amazing details.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. Love the colours and all the fab detail.
Mags
x

Wishcraft said...

Oh so lovely! Very pretty card Sharon :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card!Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Craft Your Passion. hugs, Helena

lios_alfar said...

Wow!!! This card is just stunning! Fabulous design and so beautifully coloured!!! Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
Hugs, Gosia

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so beautifully detailed.Superb colouring and I love all the shades of pretty purple.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Inkypinkydelights said...

What fabulous cards you hve been making sharon. Love them all! Thanks for your lovely comment on my Blog over the weekend. Judy x

Tamara said...

Gorgeous. I love how you put that number 50 on her 'table'.Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Tamara

JenniferD said...

Well I am back with my DT Hat on! I Love this Gorgeous Card more everytime I see it!Beautiful Colouring,Layering and Stunning Embellies! Thanks for joining us at MDUC

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow Sharon, this is beautiful! Love all the gorgeous embellies and wonderful design.
Hugs
Gina x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...