Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Noor Design UK.

Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
 
For my DT project today at Noor Design UK
 
It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
 
As soon as I received these MDF hearts from Dutch Doobadoo I knew I wanted to make some decorations for my Christmas tree. I really enjoyed making these and I am sure I will make some more for next year so that I can have them all around the tree. They are not listed in the shop as yet but if you drop Tracy in line she will be able to get them for you.
 
 
You can just see three on my tree from this photo but I have added them all below for you to take a closer look.
The papers are all by Pion Design and a link to the product can be found at the bottom of this post.

 
For the first one I made a snowy scene with the Joy Polar Bears. I have actually added some fake snow from my Christmas Tree as I didn't have any craft fake snow.
I think these fir branches are fabulous and they add so much texture to your crafts.
 
 
The heart above has a Scrapiniec Poinsettia added which I added glitter too. The pine cones and cinnamon stick are also new to the store.
 

 
I think this one is my favourite. Love the gold and silver together - so beautifully sparkly.
 

 
Or, maybe this one is my favourite! I have glittered the Scrapiniec Holly Jolly decoration and the flower has been made from the Christmas set with Deer. On the top of the flower I added a wooden snowflake to which I threaded some wax cord.


 
For the final heart underneath the flower display is one of the new Rusty Tin Corrugated Hearts. They have more rusty tin products and I will certainly be ordering them - they add some lovely texture to your projects.
 
If you would like to join our challenge for this month, the theme is sparkly.
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. xxx



3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hello Sharon, LOVE this gorgeous display, you always deliver the most amazing creations. Lovely to pop in and see the gorgeous work. Sorry my visits have been a bit slack, been away and sick, trying to recover and catching up...hugs to you.,xx{aNNie}

Sue B said...

Ooh I love your heart decorations Sharon… they are all absolutely stunning… so difficult to pick a favourite… but I'm drawn to the Polar Bear one as it's SO cute!!! I love your snow covered tree too… we used to have one like that when my daughter was a young un… I have fibre optic one now as it's bit easier for me to put up and take down!!… just plug it in and there it is! :-)
Hope you are keeping well
Hugs Sue B xx

Linda Levoir said...

They look wonderful Sharon and I must say your tree looks gorgeous. I'm hoping to go pick mine up this weekend :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...