Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Anything but a Card for All About Magnolia.


 I would like to share with you today the project I made for the challenge over at 

The theme for this challenge is

Anything but a card.

Actually, I have two projects to share today.


In the first frame I have used the Magnolia image Cause I Love You and coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils.


The flowers and products used in my two projects can be found below with a link to the shops.

For my second frame I used Tilda with Rose Cake and again coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils.


Tilda has been matted onto the Marianne Designs die Anja's Butterfly.



All the flowers have been made with Foamiran and a selection of dies. I coloured them with Pentel Oil Pastels.


I would like to enter these projects into the following challenges.

Swedish House Crafts - #1spencianity

Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

See you again soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

4 comments:

cotnob said...

Fabulous frames Sharon, beautifully decorated and you have coloured your images perfectly - they are both gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Swedish House Crafts said...

I don't see much frame cards these days. Both of them look great! Boho Cake Tilda is one of my favourites forever.
Thank you for sharing again :)

Good luck in the lotting on Sunday.

Cheers
Suha

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous frames hun, loving the detail, your flowers look gorgeous too, I think your a foamiran addict like me, lol thanks for sharing with us again at SHC, hugs Liz DT x

Linby said...

Your work is just stunning, both are so beautiful and the colouring is wonderful too.
Thanks so much for sharing again with us at Swedish House Crafts.
Lynn x
DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...