Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Patchwork Daisy

Good afternoon blogger friends.
I didn't think I would be back today but I was just having 5 mins whilst wandering around the web when I clicked on Lili's Little Fairies Challenge blog. They have extended the current challenge whilst they search for some more DT members. Well, there's I thought, I thought (does that make sense). And the next minute I am in my craft room putting together a card to fit this challenge. (Has to include black). Well I tell you, a miracle happened this afternoon. Normally a card would take me between 2 and 4 hours depending on the mojo.  But I kid you not I have completed the card and will have published it in approx 2hrs. I have to say I am pretty pleased with the results

So here goes. 

Patchwork Daisy


The card blank is from Craftwork Cards. The image is by LOTV and is called Patchwork Daisy - so cute. I have used Copic Markers and a Polychromo Pencil for the shadow.


The papers are by Gina Jane Studios and are a download.  I love these papers - don't know why I haven't used them before.  The ribbon is from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop. The butterfly die is by Memory box.



The flowers, hat pin and metal embellishment are from WOC. The border butterfly die is by Tim Holtz called Butterflight. Love love love this. 


And one last picture for good measure!!!


I am entering this card into the following Challenges

http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Add some black
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - black/pink
Thank you so much to my followers for taking the time to wander through my blog and a big hello to all non  followers who have called for a visit. Happy Crafting




20 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Sarah said...

Hi Sharon

Your card is amazing and I must say I'm very impressed it only took you 2hrs to make. Love the pink and black and all of the details. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. Hope you're have a great day!

Sarah x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Sharon, love the colour combo.
Wendy xx

Annette said...

Gorgeous card Nellie, I love your cute little bear. well done for your achievement in under 2 hours. It would take me much longer. It's stunning too.

Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
xx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Sharon. I love the cute image, your colouring is fabulous and the colours and details are gorgeous too.
Good luck with the DT call

Hugs Sue

Kim said...

fantastic card Sharon! love all the details on it - looks great! and thank you so much for your kind comments on mine!
Kim x

Marcea said...

wow...... stunning card sweetie, love those pretty embellishments xxxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning card Sharon.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Stunning, love the colours and beautiful embellies!
Helen x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Sharon thank you for your kind comment on my blog and for becoming a follower too. Your card is stunning. One of my favourite colour combos and I love the cute image, your big bow and your butterfly edge.

Hugs Sarahxx

Helen said...

Hi Sharon, what a cutey! Really like the colour combo too. Helen (Sydney)

Penny said...

Wow, Sharon! Love this b/w with a touch of pink! So pretty! Papers are beautiful, the image is darling and I love all the embellies. Wish I could create something so gorgeous in that amount of time--takes pure talent! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon , wow this is so beautiful and so much fabulous details well done a super card Hugs Elaine .
Thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy Challenge this week.
PS...there is a freebie image for you to download called "With Love "
you can find her here-
http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs Elaine

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful designed and wonderfully colored, so soft and lovely. Thanks for joining on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again.
Berni,DT

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl September card challenge ‘to add pearls’ Mary G x

May said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image .. fabulous design & detail.. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

Shelby said...

Another over the top card in cuteness! Love how you've used the black and the layered butterfly is something I may have to use in the future:)

Shelby

Karen C said...

This is lovely! Love all the butterflies and the stick pin. Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge! Best of luck in the draw! Hope to see you Monday with the new challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C

Kim said...

Your card is gorgeous! The details are amazing. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and soooooo cute.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...