Followers

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Inspiration post for Noor Design UK.


Good morning.
 
I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and New Year and not finding it too difficult to get back to normality again.
 
 
I have had so much fun putting together todays project. Slightly daunted when I started this as she is so tall so I decided to go for a tag as the proportions seemed to suit her better. It took me back to my childhood playing with the paper dress up dolls.
 
 
The papers are perfect for this dressing up tag as they have buttons, rulers and scissors printed on them and I just love her patchwork trousers.

 
The gorgeous butterfly is from the Spring collection of dies - just love the set and I am sure it will be used a great deal.
The flowers I have coloured using the Marion Smith colour lab starter kit.
 
 
Don't you just love punctuation mask art. I wrote the wording on the tag as everyone seems to be adding hash tag at the moment - probably down to Twitter. There is a hash tag in the mask art but the bag is covering it.
 
I would like to enter the following challenges
 
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - New (Dress up doll)
Love to Scrap - New dress up doll
Unicorn Challenge - Get your glad rags on
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comment.
 
See you soon.
Hugs Sharon. x
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous project Sharon, it looks fabulous.
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Love it! Your dressup doll looks gorgeous in her amazing patchwork trousers, the embellishments and chosen colours are gorgeous too!
Chris
x

Debs said...

Fabulous project Sharon - love the muted colours and gorgeous detailing.
Debs xx

Nataliascraft said...

What a fabulous project Sharon, beautiful details x

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful tag, I love the layers and I think you were correct in choosing a tag for her size.

Donna Ellis said...

Your paper doll looks fabulous dressed in those pretty papers! Wonderful card, Sharon! Hugs, de

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable creation, love the design, colours and image used. xx
 {aNNie}

cotnob said...

A gorgeous tag Sharon, she looks fabulous.
Pauline
x

Amy Cohen said...

I love the paper piecing- and flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
Amy-DT

Lillian A said...

Nice use of this tall image - and I do love her patchwork pants. Thank you for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

Stampsnob. said...

Such texture I love this card ,,Lis Unicorn Challenge >>>>>Lis DT

Lori Kobular said...

Love your fun tag! Those papers are gorgeous and I love her pants, that paper is perfect for those pants! Love the flower bundle too! Thanks for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog!

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag Sharon.
I love the colours and your choice of papers which are perfectly matched and the detail is super.
It takes me back to my childhood too.
Happy New Year and big hugs, Donna xx

Lisa J said...

She is certainly glamorous in her patchwork pants! Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...