Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2016

MDF album

Good morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
 
I am here today to share with you my MDF album.
It is not finished because I feel so poorly. I have a really bad cold - my head hurts and every bit of my body aches. I will come back and add some more information when I can concentrate - need to go to bed now.

You can however see a list of all the scrummy Noor Design products at the bottom of this post.

The album is of our gorgeous Grandchildren - love them to bits.

 

 




I have added structure paste through the stencils, the one above is the new A5 circle - this is so pretty.





Thank you all or your lovely comments and enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Hugs Sharon.x

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful album Sharon, such lovely details.
Sorry to hear that you are poorly, I hope you soon feel much better.
Pauline
x

Pat K said...

Stunning keepsake Sharon. Love seeing the pics of your beautiful grandchildren. Hope you feel better soon. hugs, Pat K xx

Carole Pollard said...

Oh Sharon this is such a special project its just fabulous hope you are feeling better very soon take care Love and hugs Carole x

Donna Ellis said...

Incredibly beautiful, and perfect keepsake to enjoy your grandchildren's baby photos! Very sorry to hear that you are sick. Sharon, I hope you are soon feeling better and that viruses leave you be! Love, de

Kelly said...

I love your book and the backgrounds you made for it. Beautiful and then those sweet photos, how breathtaking. Enjoy and hoping you are feeling better.
Hugs Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...