Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Never too old for a hug

Evening bloggers.
Could this be the start of summer?  I am not a sun worshipper but it does make you feel better when the sun is shining - no doubt the air will smell of bbq's this evening. Are there any eurovision song contest fans out there? I dare say there may be more people watching the football. 

Todays card is another from  LOTV. I do love their stamps.

Never too old for a hug

I love this image and the sentiment is so true. I haven't added many embellishments to this card because as I was trying different layouts it seemed to me that less is more. The 'never too old for a hug' image has been coloured with Copic markers and her wings have been dusted with diamond sparkles.  I have used an embossed card from Craftwork Cards. The cherish border die is a memory box die which available from Oyster Stamps and the flowers are available from WOC.




A compilation


Card blank - Craftwork cards
Stamp - LOTV
Cherish Border Die - Oyster Stamps
Colouring medium - Copic markers
Flowers - WOC

Thanks for stopping by. As mentioned any comments will be very much appreciated.









3 comments:

Janine said...

Fabulous cards Sharon. Your going to love blogging - you're a natural already.
Glad you looked up my blog it's so nice to follow someone you've actually met. Off to become a follower.
Hugs, Janine xx

Janine said...

Hi - it's me again.
Sharon you have word verification turned on which means that each time someone leaves a comment the have to type 2 jumbled words they see on the screen. This may put people off commenting because they're difficult to read.
To turn it off
Click on the drop down arrow next to the Post List icon
Select Settings
Click on Post and Comments
Then set Word Verification to No

Hope this helps. Happy Blogging,
Janine xx

Sharon said...

Thanks for that Janine - I have sorted the problem now. I don't know how I managed it but I am following myself!!! Its quite exciting logging on to see if you have any more followers. I am hoping Bev does another masterclass sometime - a very enjoyable day. Sharon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...