Followers

Sunday 12 August 2012

Fairy Dust Tilda

Good Afternoon friends.
Hope you are well and having a relaxing weekend.

I had a lovely surprise this week finding out that I am Color Throwdowns featured stamper. I am having such a wonderful time in blogland and don't know why I didn't venture into this world sooner. 
 Russ and I are away this weekend as it is our 8th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow. Although we are relaxing we are still working on our computers - don't think I could be away from my blog friends for 4 days without getting serious withdrawal symptoms. Because it is our Anniversary this weekend the Hotel upgraded us into a feature room. It is huge - this is the life. 
Just hope I get home to a clean and tidy house - are you listening Sophie and Kenny!!!

Todays card is a first for me as it is a Tilda image. I have had it for a while but have never got round to inking it until now. 




The card is by Craftwork Cards and the papers are by Sassy Designs and at the moment there is 51% off. 
I have coloured her with Promarker and Flexi markers - am sure loving Fleximarkers at the moment. 


She is blowing all you blogger friends a kiss. 


The border die is called Cherish Border and is by Memory box. The flowers and the hat pin are by WOC.
The sentiments is from Whimsy Stamps - I love these


I am entering this card into the following challenges

In the Pink - Anything goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Anything goes
No Matter Which Challenge - Anything goes
Stampin' for the weekend - Monochromatic
Lili's little fairies - Monochromatic

I am now going to have a glass of wine or two!!! and enjoy the closing ceremony of the Olympics.
Have a lovely evening and I'll see you soon.


12 comments:

Wendy said...

So beautiful Sharon, sweet image and love all the pretty details...Happy Anniversary to you both, enjoy your break.
Wendy xx

Penny said...

Oh, Sharon, you did a wonderful job with Tilda! Love this card--it is soooo pretty! Love all the details and the design! :^)
Last night I ordered some Whimsy stamps with ticket and postage stamp dies. Can't wait to get them! They add such a great touch!
Congratulations on the feature with Color Throwdowns! And I hope you have a wonderful anniversary get-away! Congrats on that, too! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hello there fellow Pink lover. Isn't it fabulous about the launch of In the Pink? I stopped in for a closer look at your card. I'm linked at #1 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

WOW! Totally gorgeous card Sharon, I love all the little details and that flower spray you created is divine!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hello there,Happy Anniversary!
Fabulous pink creation, love it.
Isn't it great to be able to use pink freely and not keep it as a guilty pleasure. lol
Hugs
Chris x

In The Pink said...

Hi Sharon.....

Your card is fabulous.... that Tilda is certainly gorgeous and coloured perfectly.... and I love your layout. Your DP too is fab, and thanks for the heads up on the sale - it's going to cost me I think!! LOL

Thank you for joining in our very first challenge.... We're really excited to see so many people joining in - good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine (ITP)

Janette said...

Such a sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous Sharon!
Helen x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card Sharon - the layout and embellishments are fabulous, and I love the soft shades of pink.

Thank you so much for taking part in our very first ITP Challenge - I hope you will join us again next time!
Sylvia x

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation! Thank you for joining our monochrome challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
Claire xx

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Stunning card. Love the butterflies and image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Gorgeous card!!! Perfect flowers and thanks for the kiss :) Thank you for sharing in No Matter Which’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

Hugzzz

Tammy, NMWC DT at Créations LaDiva :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...