Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2020

For my Headteacher

Well would you believe it...another bottle tag.

I was asked to make a bottle tag after a friend saw my last one and as I am sure you know by now, I love making these. This one was for a Headteacher.


The papers are House of Roses by Lemoncraft. These have some beautiful elements which can be cut out to add dimension to your projects.

The outer mat has been cut using Creative Expressions Frames and Tags die set, Claire

The chipboard is from Bloomar Designs, frame 006.


The flowers have been made with Foamiran and Lady E Dies. If you follow this link you can see all the dies from Lady E and examples of the beautiful flowers you can achieve using them. 

I created a pocket on the side and inserted a tag which could hold a personal message. 


Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs Sharon. x

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful and it’s such a great design idea love and hugs Carole x

danfi said...

You create beautiful works. I enjoyed watching them. I will be dropping by more often :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...