Followers

Saturday 4 July 2020

And... another bottle tag.

Good morning.

A colleague saw the last bottle tag I created and asked if I would make her one for one for her. Of course I jumped at the chance because I am sure you know by now how much I love making them. 

The tag stencil is by Dutch Doobadoo. I am not sure if this is still available as I can't seem to find a retailer selling this. If I come across it I will add the details to the post. The beautiful papers are House of Roses by Lemoncraft. The clock was cut from part of these papers.


The flowers were made out of Foamiran using Small flowers and tiny leaves by Lady E. 
The beautiful laser cut chipboard is by Bloomar Designs.

The bird cage, twine and gems were from my craft stash. 


The cute little butterflies were made up of two layers from the Little Darling Stitched Butterfly set.


 I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card.
I will see you again soon.

Stay safe.

Hugs Sharon. x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...