Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2016

A new challenge at Noor Design UK


Good morning. I hope for those of you in the UK have enjoyed your Bank Holiday.
 
I am here today with my project for the new challenge starting today at
 
 
Our theme is Summer.

The lucky winner chosen by Random Org can win a £10 voucher to spend in the store.
 
I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Caravan (available on pre order) which has been topped with the gorgeous Lemoncraft Everyday Spring papers.
 
 
The fence, butterfly and plant pot are from the Spring Garden collection of dies.

 
The letters are from Joy Crafts Typewriter Keys stamp set.


 I would like to enter the following challenge
Crafting Desert Divas - Create a scene
 
Thank you all for stopping by today and it would be lovely to see you join our challenge.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 
 


3 comments:

Tamara said...

What an awesome scene you created. I guess my caravan looks pretty lame compared to yours. lol
Hugs, t.

Alina said...

so beautiful, Sharon, I love your scene!

Anonymous said...

Just look at these sweet details!
This is SO fun! I am a happy camper myself so
I just adore this!
Excited you shared this with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
A treat to see today!

Warmly, Leah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...