Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Father's Day card for Noor Design UK.


Good Morning.
I hope  you are all having a lovely week.
 
I am here today to share with you my Father's Day card. I don't usually like dong male cards but with the new Mr Toms papers from Pion Design, it made the task extremely enjoyable.
 

The main image is taken from the Retro Auto Stamp set and is perfect to go alongside the Mr Tom's Treasures papers. The pocket watch and gun are also cut from the papers.



 
The lattice border die is my latest purchase and I love it.
The Scrapiniec chipboard lends itself beautifully with both men's and ladies cards. 


 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Crafty Calendar -  Father's Day/For a Male
Craft for the Craic - Masculine
Dragons Lair Designs - One for the Guys
 
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week and thank you for stopping by today.
 
Hugs Sharon. x
 

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

10 comments:

Lozzy said...

Stunning card Sharon, love the colour and fabulous Vintage stamps just right for the men and must also say do love the sentiment..Perfect...Hugs Lozzy xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning male card Sharon.
Sue x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sharon, a brilliant masculine design with a great sentiment - well out of your comfort zone I would imagine!
Pauline
x

coops said...

Fantastic card Sharon.I love the vintage image and all your details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

JenniferD said...

How Perfect is this for a Mens Card I would be stocked to Create this!

Gale said...

This is a fabulous masculine card Sharon. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Anonymous said...

Great card,love all of your elements. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Lair Designs.

Donna Ellis said...

Fabulous masculine card, Sharon, with wonderful use of embellishments to make it even more manly! It's a great design! Hugs, de

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this! Fabulous use of embellishments!
Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Susan
DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

JMC Creates said...

Fab fab fab I love it Jacqui DLD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...