Followers

Saturday 16 February 2019

Bottle tag.

Good evening.

I hope you are all well and having a lovely weekend. I have booked tomorrow off work so no getting up in the early hours for me. It also means that I can enjoy an evening relaxing with hubby,  a bottle of wine and A Star is Born DVD. 

I had a request to make another bottle card and I have to say, I love making these.
If you would like to take a closer look at any the products I used, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the image. 


 The  Bottle tag was created from a stencil by Dutch Doobadoo which I covered with a paper from Maja Designs Denim & Friends - Floral. If you love the colours of these papers, Crafteezee have a sale on them at the moment. 


 The gorgeous chipboard is by Laserowe Love. I am loving working with chipboards at the moment. I think they make such elegant cards.
The chipboard has been matted onto a Marianne Design cutting die.


 I received a gorgeous Lady E die last week and couldn't wait to have a play. They have been made with card and coloured with inks.


For some lovely finishing touches I added a metal butterfly and metal leaves.


Thank you all for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

See you soon.

Hugs Sharon. x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...