Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2019

My first post for Swedish House Crafts.

Good morning.

I am here to share my first post for Swedish House Crafts.
I have been admiring the work of the DT ladies for a long time and was thrilled when Suha asked me to join her team. Such an honour to work alongside such talented ladies.

I will be predominantly show casing flowers made from Foamiran but I will also show the effects of using the same die on paper and as you will see below, vellum. 



I coloured the foam flowers with Ink pads. The two large vellum flowers were scored on the back of the vellum to create the lines on the leaves before colouring. 



My DT package included the adorable Elephant which is part a 5 piece set. I have to say they are all so darn cute.
My next project with show how have I used this image and the lush Denim Girl papers to make a card. Of course many of the above flowers will be used.




That's my first post done for Swedish House Crafts. I hope you like my flowers and come back to see the finished card.

See you soon


2 comments:

Jo said...

Congrats on your Dt post Sharon, well deserved....those flowers are just beautiful & lovely colours too. Looking forward to seeing your next makes! x

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your DT post Sharon. Those flowers are so pretty, love the soft colours.
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...