Followers

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Chipboard Birthday Card.


Good morning.
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.

I would like to share with you today a card I made using some gorgeous chipboard by Laserowe Love. I do think chipboard elements make beautiful centre pieces for projects.



The beautiful papers are by Craft Clock and are part of the Lavender Hills collection.
Underneath the chipboard is a mat which is part of the Hunkydory Frames and Tags die collection called Claire.




To embellish my projects I used flowers, stamens and ribbon from my stash.
The sweet little mirror is part of the Charms Glamour set.



Thank you for stopping by today.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. xx


The products used are

Laserowe Love square ornamented frame
Whimsy Stamp Hellebore Die
Craft Clock - Lavender Hills
Hunkydory Frames and Tags die - Claire
Charms Glamour Set - mirror

2 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Absolutely beautiful x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design its fabulous I love it Love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...