Followers

Wednesday 16 August 2017

Marvelous Magnolia midway reminder

I am a little late with this reminder post Marvelous Magnolia.
 
The theme for this challenge is everyone's
 
Anything Goes.
 
The winner of this challenge will be a GDT for and up and coming challenge.
 


I have used one of my favourite Magnolia images, Tilda Bringing Flowers.

 I have added lots of gorgeous flowers - a link to them and all the products used can be found at the bottom of the post.
I added a fence and for a little bit of cuteness, I added the bee.
The chipboard heart is from Scrapiniec
 

Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments.
See you soon.
 
Hug Sharon. x
 
 


3 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful creation Sharon !
Lovely colors and design .
Hugs Doris

Carole Pollard said...

Another wonderful card that such a sweet image all gorgeous love and hugs Caorle x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...