Followers

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Roses in Bloom/Ephemera

Good morning.

I am sharing with you today a card I made using Pion Designs Where the Roses Grow papers. - Roses in Bloom.


I chose this gorgeous  lady from a selection of Ephemera images by Maja Designs, Sofiera. If you click on the link below you can view the rest of the images. These images are really suited to the Scrapiniec Chipboard which are the decorative borders from the Royal collection. 


The flowers include Blossoms, Roses in various colours and sizes, Rose Buds, Berries, Poppy, Chrysanthemum. Again, they are all linked at the bottom of the post. Added to the flowers are some leaves cut from the Studio Light beautiful flowers leaf edge die. This is still my all time favourite leaf die.


I added pearl string to the top and bottom of the image and let me tell you, it is driving me nuts looking at it as it is not straight along the top. I am going to try an unstick and re-stick it. Do you think I have a touch of OCD?


I tucked into the flowers above a bronze filigree butterfly and below is a bronze Antique leaf.

Thank you all for stopping by.

See you soon,

Hugs Sharon. x



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card Sharon, I love the chipboard frame and pearls and wow so many beautiful flowers :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous so so pretty Love it as always Love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beauty! The frame is gorgeous, and all your lovely details. Judy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...