Followers

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Patchwork of Life.

Good Morning.
 
I hope you are all well and having a lovely week.
We had a lovely family get together on Saturday to celebrate our mum and dads Diamond Wedding Anniversary. We had such a lovely time but I think the highlight of Mums day was receiving a card from the Queen. 60 years is such an achievement.
 
I am here today to share with you my card for Noor Design UK.

I have used the verse from one of Pion Designs Patchwork of Life papers. I made this card for mum and dads celebrations as I thought the verse was perfect.
 

The large pink and blue flowers I made from Foamiran and Rosy Owl Dies. I coloured the foam with chalks. 



I placed a button Wilma in the centre of a flower which was cut from some lace.
 The lace along the bottom is called Abigail.


I added Vintage Scissors which are a perfect embellishment to the Patchwork theme.

 
Thank you all for stopping by today.
 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Hugs Sharon. x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...